- Sunday School for children meets each week (beginning the Sunday after Labor Day through the Sunday before Memorial Day) at 9:45 a.m. after the Children’s Time in worship. This is an opportunity for the children from preschool through confirmation to learn about their faith and what it means to be a disciple of Jesus.
- Third-graders are given their own Bibles.
- All children in church have an adult prayer partner who makes an effort to connect with them through the mail or in person.
The children present a Christmas program in December.
- Men of the church gather for food, fellowship and study every-other Saturday at 8:00 a.m. at Starks, 3125 Dodd Road, Eagan MN. Dates of gatherings are listed on the Faith Calendar.
- For more information, contact Bill Short via phone, 651-552-0736, or email.
Adult Sunday School Class
- An adult Sunday School class meets on Sunday mornings at 10:50 a.m. to discuss a variety of faith topics, primarily related to the Bible. The class meets for approximately an hour.
- The Craft Group began as an offshoot of the United Methodist Women’s group, but anyone interested is invited (you don’t need to be a church member to attend). The crafters gather at the church every Monday from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. to work on craft projects of all kinds, most of which will be sold at the fall bazaar with proceeds donated to the church and missions. Treats are provided; you’re welcome to bring your own lunch if you’d like.