Worship Materials from May 3, 2020
Worship Materials from April 26, 2020
Worship Materials from April 19, 2020 Members and Friends of Faith UMC –
It’s my pleasure, as the chairperson of the Staff/Pastor/Parish Relations Committee, to announce that it is the intention of Bishop Bruce Ough to appoint Rev. Marianne Ozanne as pastor of Faith United Methodist Church, and acting on behalf of the congregation, the Staff/Pastor/Parish Relations Committee has affirmed the Bishop’s intention. Each church member’s supportive prayers and acts of kindness during the transition period will be greatly appreciated by all of the involved persons. For more information, click here.
Pat Williams A smile from 2018 – the quality of the video is not great, but the audio is inspiring. Click here to listen to the Faith UMC choir singing “These are the Days of Elijah!
When the threat of COVID-19 is over, we hope you will join us for worship on Sundays at 9:30 a.m. The Sunday morning services follow a traditional order of Christian worship with a variety of music, prayers, and a sermon. Sunday School classes for children and youth begin at 9:45 (after Children’s Time). Our services are very visitor-friendly, last approximately one hour and are followed by fellowship time in the Fellowship Hall.
Adult Sunday School class canceled.
March is Minnesota Food Share Month – we’ve surpassed our goal!
- May 14, 7:00 p.m. – Charge Conference/Church Council (online meeting)
- May 16 and May 30 at 8:00 a.m. – Mens Breakfast via videoconference
Contact Bill Short for more information.
- The 16th Annual Dinner, Live and Silent Auctions will be rescheduled.
- May 31 – Pentecost
- June 7 – Pastor Gail’s final Sunday Service with us
Need a Day Brightener or Thought Provoker?
Dial up Ideas for Positive Living! Every Thursday Gil Kinnunen provides an uplifting phone message. Call 652-602-2176 each Thursday for a weekly picker-upper!
- Daily meditation
- Morning Prayer on Facebook Live – Each Day at 11:00 a.m. CT
- “New Every Morning” with daily video. This e-newsletter offers a daily reflection featuring an excerpt from an Upper Room Books title, a reflection question, space to comment and/or add a prayer request. A video clip featuring a staff member or author responding to the question: “What does creating a life with God look like for you today?” Sign up here, then view the videos at New Every Morning
- The “Freedom from Worry” eCourse will be offered free for a limited time. This eCourse, featuring Upper room Books author Patricia Wilson, is designed to help participants reduce their anxiety level and develop practices of prayer and trust. Click here to register and use the promo code FREEDOM when registering.
- The Upper Room Prayer Wall is available for posting prayers and praying in response to the prayers of others.
- The Upper Room Editions team has created a new space on the daily devotional blog for the purpose of sharing personal and theological reflections on the current global pandemic.