- Monday, Nov. 30 — Womens Craft Group at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 1 — Women of the Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. on Zoom
- Sunday, Dec. 6 — Second Sunday of Advent; Zoom Worship at 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 6 — Sunday School at 10:00 a.m. on Google Meet
- Saturday, Dec. 12 — Mens Breakfast at 8:00 a.m. on Zoom
This year, we’ve picked 5,400 tomatoes (most ever), 2,800 green beans, and 540 peppers, and 116 bags of herbs—plus cucumbers, green onions, squash, and decorative gourds that look like kiwi birds or twisted bowling pins. Our totals so far are 9,150 total vegetables (new record) weighing 453 pounds, with an estimated market value of $1764 (new record), based on average cost of vegetables from neighborhood grocery stores. Our thanks to all the volunteers who helped with planting, tending, harvesting, and cleaning the garden.
Need a Day Brightener or Thought Provoker?
Dial up Ideas for Positive Living! Every Thursday Gil Kinnunen provides an uplifting phone message. Call 652-602-2176 each Thursday for a weekly picker-upper!