We hope you will join us for worship on Sunday at 9:30 a.m. The Sunday morning services follow a traditional order of Christian worship with a variety of music, prayers, and a sermon. Sunday School classes for children and youth begin at 9:45 (after Children’s Time). Our services are very visitor-friendly, last approximately one hour and are followed by fellowship time in the Fellowship Hall.
An adult Sunday School class meets at 10:50 a.m. in the Fireside Room.
December Faith in Action
- Blood Drive at Faith UMC – Wednesday, January 8 from 1:00-7:00 p.m.
- December 14 – Breakfast with Santa
- December 15 – Sunday School leads worship
- December 21 at 10:00 a.m. – The Sanctuary Choir will sing at The Sanctuary of West St. Paul
- December 22 – Sanctuary Choir leads worship
- The Annual Candlelight Epiphany Service at the Old Salem Shrine will be held on January 5, 2020, at 4:30 p.m. Rev. Harold Lang, former pastor from Riverview Baptist Church, will bring the message. Come and experience an old-fashioned service as it was in the 1800s, including candles, lanterns and a wood stove, while singing Christmas carols by the antique pump organ. Old Salem Kirche, organized in 1857, was the first evangelical church in the state of Minnesota and the birthplace for several congregations throughout our region. Let this service become a tradition for you and your family. Old Salem is located on Upper 55th St. (formerly Salem Church Road) and Annette Ave. between Robert St. and Babcock Trail in Inver Grove Heights. For more information contact Jill Lewis at 651-455-9404.
Joint Thanksgiving Service – November 24, 2019 (click here for more pictures – and click on individual pictures to enlarge them)
Third-Grader Bible Presentation – November 17
Celebration Sunday – November 10, 2019
(click here for more pictures – and click on individual pictures to enlarge them)
Lighting the Way . . .
Faith Garden . . . (click here)
The last of the veggies were delivered to Neighbors Inc. Our yearly total (a record) was a market value of $1,500 – a total of 8,500 individual vegetables (another record)! Thank you to Dawn, Gil, Dan and the many volunteers who helped with the project this summer.