1530 Oakdale Avenue, West St. Paul, MN 55118 651-457-5686
We hope you will join us for worship on Sunday at 9:30 a.m. The Sunday morning services follow a traditional order of Christian worship with a variety of music, prayers, and a sermon. Our services are very visitor-friendly, last approximately one hour and are followed by fellowship time in the Fellowship Hall.
An adult Sunday School class meets at 10:50 a.m. in the Fireside Room. Children’s Sunday School classes will resume on September 9.
- September 19 – Wednesday 6:16 Prayer
“Holy God, in these days help us to love you, to see each other, and to hear where you are calling us. In the name of Christ who shows us the way. Let it be so. Amen”
- Coming Soon . . . September 29 – Great Neighbors Duck Races, 2:00-6:00 p.m. in Harmon Park
Tickets are $5 each – get them from Karen at church or contact Neighbors, Inc.
- October 7 – Time of Service
- October 14 – Flu Shot Clinic
- October 27 – Craft Bazaar/Soup & Salad Luncheon
- November 4 – Kids and Money Workshop
- November 6 – ID Theft Workshop
- November 15 – Tax and Social Security Workshop
- December 1 – Breakfast with Santa
- December 16 – Blue Christmas Service
Welcome Home Sunday – September 9, 2018 (Click here for more pictures)
Children’s Time – August 19, 2018
Covington Court – August 17, 2018
Our final evening at Covington for this year was held August 17. This is the sixth year, so we have now held 18 events. Our entertainment for the evening, “Jump, Slither & Slide” from Como Zoo, was unable to make it due to a minor traffic accident on the way. The attendees enjoyed the evening anyway, and the children were happy to receive backpacks for their back-to-school preparation. Click on photo to see more pictures.
Neighbors Garden (click here for more pictures)
United Methodist Now – Inspiration for Daily Living
The new United Methodist Now – Inspiration for Daily Living is now available. Articles include: “A Back to School Blessing,” “Life Lessons from Pit Row,” “Is the Bible Literal?” and a new quiz on the Bible.