We hope you will join us for worship on Sunday at 9:30 a.m. The Sunday morning services follow a traditional order of Christian worship with a variety of music, prayers, and a sermon. Children and Youth Sunday School classes begin at about 9:45 a.m., following Children’s Time. Our services are very visitor-friendly, last approximately one hour and are followed by fellowship time in the Fellowship Hall. An adult Sunday School class, now studying Bible, Culture and Community, meets at 10:50 in the Fireside Room.
Due to the construction of a roundabout at the intersection of Oakdale and Wentworth, that intersection will be closed from June 10 into September. Check out the Dakota County website for more information about the project.
The September Faith In Action is available here.
Coming Soon . . .
- This fall we are going to offer a class on the overview of the Bible. We will get a feel for the flow of the Bible, how the books relate to each other and, briefly, what each book is talking about. We have not yet decided on a time or place for this study. If you are interested, please contact Pastor Gail to let her know your preferences.
- September 23, 8:00 a.m. – Men’s Breakfast at Fireside Lounge
- September 24 – Readers Theater will be performing during Fellowship Time. They will do six short vignettes. There are conversations about starting a group in West St. Paul – this is an opportunity to see how such a group functions.
- October 7, 8:00 a.m. – Men’s Breakfast at Fireside Lounge
- October 21 – Craft Bazaar and Soup & Salad Luncheon
- October 29 – Day of Service
- November 18 – Basket Sale
- November 19 – Third-Graders receive their Bibles
- December 2 – Breakfast with Santa
Children’s Time – September 10
Special Music on September 3 by Bob Scopatz and Joan Fitch
The Baron of Bubble at Covington Court on August 18 (click for more photos)
To see Lots of New Garden Photos, click here . . .
Park & Ride
This summer and into the fall Metro Transit will be using 45-75 spaces in our parking lot to accommodate the Park & Ride normally located at the Sports Complex on the corner of Wentworth and Oakdale. They will be using the spaces closest to Schletty Lane on Mondays through Fridays. When you come, please park farther south in the lot closer to the kitchen doors. Thank you.
— Board of Trustees
Join the Choir
The sanctuary choir is an integral part of worship at Faith Church. The choir sings at most services from the second Sunday in September through the first Sunday in June and once a month during the summer. Rehearsals are on Wednesday evenings from 7–8:30 p.m. and Sunday mornings at 8:45 a.m. prior to the worship service from September through May. Director John Kemp and accompanist Joan Fitch welcome all singers to join the choir.
United Methodist Now – True Discipleship is Intentional – Ideas to Grow Your Faith