1530 Oakdale Avenue, West St. Paul, MN 55118 651-457-5686
We hope you will join us for worship on Sunday at 9:30 a.m. The Sunday morning services follow a traditional order of Christian worship with a variety of music, prayers, and a sermon. Our services are very visitor-friendly, last approximately one hour and are followed by fellowship time in the Fellowship Hall. Children are dismissed for Sunday School classes at approximately 9:45 a.m. (after Children’s Time).
An adult Sunday School class meets at 10:50 a.m. in the Fireside Room.
October Faith in Action
- This October we celebrate our 135th Anniversary!
Each October we receive an anniversary offering in celebration of the continuing faithfulness of this congregation. This year the offering will go to repairing the brick sign in the front yard of the church. Much of the mortar needs to be repaired or replaced and many bricks need to be set back into place. Thank you in advance for your anniversary contribution!
- October 24 – Wednesday 6:16 Prayer
“Holy God, in these days help us to love you, to see each other, and to hear where you are calling us. In the name of Christ who shows us the way. Let it be so. Amen”
- October 27 – Craft Bazaar/Soup & Salad Luncheon
- October 28 – Dementia-Friendly Church Training
- November 4 – Children and Money Workshop
- November 6 – How to Avoid ID Theft Workshop & Supper
- November 11 – Celebration Sunday
- November 15 – Lunch & Tax and Social Security Workshop
- November 17 – Basket Sale
- November 28 – Decorating for Christmas
- December 1 – Breakfast with Santa
- December 16 – Blue Christmas Service
Men’s Breakfast meets every-other Saturday at the Fireside Lounge at 8 a.m.
All are welcome – next meeting is November 3.
Clean-Up Day (Click here for more photos.)
United Methodist Now – Inspiration for Daily Living
This month’s articles are: 15 Ways to Pray for your Pastor; Church becomes Hogwarts for Halloween; What Church Members can do about Bullying; and Before they were Bishops – Bishops’ Personal Faith Stories.